This is a sample tutorial from the Hacking and protecting passwords live course at Duckademy.
Take the complete
Do you need to use passwords? Do you know how operating systems store and handle local passwords and use them in the most common network authentications?
In this course you will learn step-by-step how to find and delete local passwords and how to identify the information required for password cracking in network traffic.
For this we will cover the following topics in
– Windows and Linux local password storage
– Service account passwords
– Cracking passwords online with Hydra, Medusa (to crack FTP, HTTP basic, HTTP form based and Remote Desktop password authentication)
– LANMAN/NTLM authentications
– PPTP VPN (MS-CHAP family)
– Capturing printed documents
We will also deal with the following defense
– Fail2ban for Linux
– Monitoring with advanced auditing in Windows
– Disabling NTLM to mitigate pass the hash attack against Active Directory domain environments
– Credential Guard
Join our course and learn everything about password attacks and
Please note that this tutorial is for educational purposes only.
► SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube
► SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL