Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast
Walkthrough Part I – KEJIM POST.
– Investigate the abandoned Imperial Outpost
– Engage Remnant forces in the area.
– Input the red clearance code at the main array.
– Input the green clearance code at the main array.
– Input the blue clearance code at the main array.
– Background –
Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, two mercenaries for the Alliance, are on their latest mission. They will be scouting an abandoned imperial outpost on the planet Kejim where some Remnant forces may be present. It appears the trip may well be uneventful, but as you can guess, it’ll be far more than that.
PC (2002) 9.0/10 IGN
Platform(s) Windows, Mac OS X, GameCube, Xbox
Release date(s) March 26, 2002
Genre(s) First-person shooter, third-person shooter
Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer
Developer(s) Raven Software (Windows)
Publisher(s) LucasArts, CyberFront (PC)
Designer(s) Chris Foster
Part I – KEJIM POST
Produced by Aaren Myatt 2016